Introducing Level Up Village’s
What are the goals?
- Introduce your teen students to global citizenship and 21st century skills.
- Teach your students to think critically about important global issues aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Give them the opportunity to collaborate with their peers nationally and around the world.
How does it work?
- With LUV’s Global Citizen Series, your students will have the opportunity to engage in a discussion around a major event – International Women’s Day, the 50th anniversary of Earth Day, and National Elections.
- Using LUV’s secure teacher-monitored global communications platform, classrooms work with partner classrooms in other regions or countries. They exchange video messages to get to know each other and then work on activities that target global challenges.
- Each course targets important skills like creativity, empathy, collaboration, and real-world problem solving. Students investigate world challenges while building intercultural competence and awareness.
What does it cost?
The global citizen series (for Age 13 and up)